Timer

Two nights ago I was looking up teething remedies on my phone as Perris and I cuddled up to go to sleep. I heard/felt the man drifting and I thought "golden opportunity"!  You see, Perris seems to fall asleep in mere seconds--every time. I am baffled at this ability and wish I could do the same. So I took the liberty to start my timer and see how long it actually takes him to fall into slumber. Results below are generous, since I waited extra time to make sure he was fully asleep. 
That's pretty fast, don't you think?  I can't turn my mind off for at least 5. 

Comments

  1. Wow- I don't ever think I have fallen asleep in 2 minutes!!! not even when I was dead tired as a missionary!!! So funny. I hope someday to adopt that talents, but as of yet I have not been successful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts